Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

June 3, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

                                                                                 From
 
1. The very best things about the summer are SCA events, going to Saturday Market in a sundress, bike rides through Alton Baker Park, our three week trip to Honolulu, summertime fashion inspiration.

2. My first crush ever was His name is David.  We went to preschool together in Texas; I would chase him around the playground trying to get him to kiss me.  He's married now, but we're friends on FaceBook.

3. This may sound really silly but   I think my IQ and attention span drops by a million when I see cute animals.  Last night I even had a dream about cows and how cute they are.

4. One of the best feelings in the world is... When I help someone or when I know that I've done the right thing or the grown up thing.

5. My absolute favorite “comfort food” is Honestly for me I am more comforted by drinks.  Cups of tea; Dr. Pepper or Coke from a can; bubble tea with two scoops of tapioca; coffee from Starbucks or Midtown. And breakfast food. Nothing says 'good morning, everything is ok' like challah french toast, bacon, and eggs over easy.

6. A random fact about me is … I really don't like fruit due to its texture.  But I am trying! So far I've eaten five strawberries and few grapes and haven't gagged yet. 


7. The one piece of technology I couldn’t live without is …  My phone!  Because it can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment