Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites

Because I have no idea what to blog about I'll just write little blurbs about what I am currently in love with for the past week.

Television:

House, M.D.: I have never really watched House until now.  I've enjoyed the random re-runs I've caught on syndication. My boyfriend loves it and procured all the seasons for me to watch.  I started season one on Sunday and I am currently in the middle of season two. I am addictcted to House
as much as he's addicted to Vicodin. Two peas in a pod.

The Hills: Judge me as you will, but I love this show.  Mainly because I love Lauren Conrad, she is
my style icon and I adore her new website The Beauty Department.  I also think Heidi and Spencer
are redonk.

Teen Mom, Season Three: Oh man, let the drama begin!  July 5th, you cannot come fast enough!

Products:

 Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation:
A-May-Zing
This foundation is lightweight, pigmented, and leaves a nice dewy finish.  The coverage is
really nice and even.  I have rather uneven skin tone (can we say red patches
and acne scars?) and this covers everything really nicely. Did I mention
it's really inexpensive?  Best summertime foundation.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Color in
In Blue Away
I've been using this line of polishes since they came out a couple of years ago.  I must have five or six of them so far.  I love this shade of blue because it's pretty much robin's egg blue, which happens to
be my most favorite shade of blue.  I bought Pink Blink to wear for my graduation.

Arbonne's SeaSource Detox Spa Renewing Body Gelée
Yes, please.
My awesome friend  Ruth just started selling Arbonne, which is an all-natural skincare, network sales company. I hosted a party which gives you awesome rewards, so I got to order a lot of
products at a discount.  So far this is one of my favorites.  Smells like lime sorbet, super
moisturizing, and gives the really nice cooling affect on your skin. Perfect
lotion for summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I got a mention! :) If you're looking for blogging ideas, you might like http://sundayscribblings.blogspot.com or I have two memes I'm doing on my LJ, I write short blurbs for each prompt, but you could do longer entries too.

    ReplyDelete