Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

October 10, 2011

The Hawaii Posts

For two and a half weeks this summer my boyfriend Chris and I went to Hawaii to visit, and for me to meet, his family.  It was a really amazing vacation filled with great sights, amazing people, and delicious food.  I have decided instead of doing one giant post I am going to divide up the posts in five groups:


People
Places
What We Did
Food
Us

Once they're all completed I will link them with in this posts (in the list above) and to each other.

Each post will contain a lot of pictures, so bear with me.  Also a lot of things will over lap, especially with places, food and what we did.  But I tried to not duplicate pictures so each post will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment