Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

October 18, 2011

Fall, So Far

I am a big fan of taking an exorbitant amount of pictures.  I figure if I post them on my blog it will cover up the fact that I have no idea what to write about.  Prepare some carpet bombing with pictures!

Nathan, Elisa, and Devin came over for Rosh Hashanah dinner.

My cousin Andrea married her partner of 7 years, Matt in an offbeat wedding.

Chris and I at Tiffany's 26th birthday dinner.

I made her a gluten free cake, Chris put the Alot on it.

Tiffany, blowing out her Alot of candles.

On a very perfect fall afternoon Elisa and I to a walk and got pumpkin spice lattes along the way.

I love being able to wear sunglasses in the fall, probably because it's always rainy here.

Fall means boot weather! My boots were from Chris for our first anniversary last year.

Last week was Sukkot and I had Nathan and Devin over for stew, fun was had by all.
That has been about it for the first two months of Fall 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment