Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

October 27, 2011

It Seems Fitting

Oh, the lack there of.



I write ideas for blog entries, accept for the photo heavy ones  in a journal I keep in my purse at all times.  Ironically, that page is still very much so blank.

Chris' birthday week just wrapped up so here are some major highlights:

-His best friend Andy came down for a quick visit from PDX last Wednesday.
-I managed to pull off a rocking surprise party for Chris on Saturday, that sorta devolved into an
episode of the Jersey Shore.   I couldn't have done it without my accomplices
Elisa, Mychal, Nathan, and Nell.
-For Chris' birthday evening I was reduced to tears because sometimes we suck at communicating
our expectations to each other.  After we talked and I calmed the eff down he opened his gifts
a scale for our kitchen, pinch bowls and The Batman then we went to dinner at Toshi's.
After dinner we went to SafeWay so he could buy Zicam, and then home for him
to play Batman and me to catch up on all the amazing TV I missed on Monday.
(Read:  The Hoarders season premiere!)

I'll post pictures from the party, what few I have, since it is unwise to handle a camera while you've been enjoying yourself.

Other than that just trying to get the house cleaned up and organized, then getting ready for
Halloween!

I hope your week has been going well so far!

1 comment:

  1. I do the journal thing too and I also have a memo in my phone for blog ideas. So basically I have more ways to keep track of my ideas than actual ideas...

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete