Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

October 19, 2011

What I (honestly) Wore Wednesday



Maryam over at Pamplemousse has a really awesome link-up about what we wore, honestly, on Wednesday.  Now for my Wednesday I technically had three outfits.  While you may think it's crazy I have good reasons.  Or at least, I think so! 

Outfit 1: Work
Shirt-Target, tank-H&M, necklace-local artisan, pearl studs-F21.  Not pictured: Levi Jeans
So I totally had to take my own picture so hence the no jeans.  Plus my feet were shoeless since we don't wear our shoes past the front door.  My work is kinda picky about what we wear, and I associate the clothes I wear to work with work, so I change when I get home if I am doing anything.

Outfit 2: Run

Long sleeve navy tee-Old Navy, white sports bra-Wal-Mart, black capri workout pants-Target
 
Look at that awesome post run glow!  No, not really, I look awful.  I started the C25K a few weeks ago, but I got a cold and I fell out of the saddle and now I am back in it!  I will say the Champion capris from Target I wear are so freaking comfortable, I kinda get why women wear them, and pants like them, all the time now.
Unmatched, silly, brightly colored, and holey socks totally make you run faster.  It's proven by science!



             Outfit 3: Pre-Birthday Dinner
Dress and cardigan-Target, scarf-from the lost and found at work, belt-Charlotte Russe, necklace-Wet Seal, bracelet-gift from  Chris
Boots-DSW
Chris' best friend came down for a surprise pre-birthday visit.  We went to Hop Valley for dinner and beer.  I decided that I wanted to 'fall-up' my favorite summer dress...Just by adding scarf and boots.  I also rocked my white and black Columbia fleece because it's Oregon, and that's house we roll.  Chris took this picture (well more like half a dozen) at my picky insistence. I still don't like the way it turned out, plus we were watching Archer so it was hard to make my picture very fashiony.  Plus, we lack negative space in our apartment so the front door was the only option.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love your toe sticking out of your sock!

    ReplyDelete