Elena's Late Start

Just graduated. Not engaged. Definitely not married. And very, very far away from having kids.

October 11, 2011

Oh, Irony

Last night I decided it was the night.
The night that I was going to blog.
The night that I was going to blog about my holiday in Hawaii.

I was excited to say the least. I had divised a posting system (see below) that I thought was perfect. So I set out choosing the perfect pictures and putting them into organized (well, for me) files.

I started my first post and I noticed my MacBook's battery was low. No big, plugged in my charger, hooked it to my baby and I started typing away again.

Then I noticed that the light wasn't on. It wasn't charging.

So I checked the power strip, which was working, because I had my heating pad plugged into it and it was working just fine.

(Yes, I am an old lady.)

So I tired just about every combination of cords and outlets with no result.

Apple is calling me at 4:30 today.

Hopefully whatever is wrong is covered by the warrenty.

Is it too soon to blame Steve Jobs' death?

(I have a very dark sense of humor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment